There are many brands of green tea to choose from but to ask what the best diet is, that will be difficult to answer. One green tea diet may work for you but not for your friend because aside from losing weight, it all depends on your health goal.
Green tea for weight loss
Before you choose a diet, you must first be aware of what green tea facts are and what it can do to your body. People choose a green tea diet primarily for weight loss. Two to three cups of tea drink daily will give you the weight loss benefits you want because it is both a diuretic and a metabolic booster.
- Green tea is a natural diuretic that is the reason why tea drinkers experience frequent urination as the body tries to get rid of excess fluids. Some water weight can also be removed and it can also prevent bloating and gas.
- It is a metabolic booster. The caffeine content in green tea can stimulate and speed up the body metabolic process. Green tea caffeine which is lower than coffee caffeine is more preferred because it has theophylline and theobromine, cathechins and polyphenols which can intensify metabolism.
Green tea products
Green tea diet includes all tea products such as Green Tea Extract, Diet Pills, Tea Gum, and Tea Mints. However, too many products can be confusing so when looking for tea supplements, you should consider the following:
- A high concentration of the Camellia sinensis leaf in order to get the best benefits of catechins and polyphenols.
- Additives such as L-carnitine, Bioperine, R-lipoic acid, Piper nigrum, Alpha-lipoic acid and Biotin which help in weight loss.
- Less caffeine content compared to regular tea.
- Price and quality are equally important. Cheaper green tea diet may not give you the premium quality of tea and its additives.
Green tea plus balanced diet and exercise
Is there any best green tea diet that can be recommended? When taking tea diet, best results can only be achieved if you also eat a balanced diet, exercise daily and drink green tea weight loss products. No one can tell you exactly what the best tea diet is. In time, you will be able to choose and discover the best product to enjoy the benefits of green tea diet.